Job Title: Professional Development Trainer
Reports To: Professional Development Manager
Summary: The professional development trainer will be responsible for the JMI academy reference center, new hire training and other department training programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver new hire training and other departmental training programs
• Maintain the JMI Academy Reference center.
• Help design, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework that is clear, concise and accurate
• Support departmental initiatives and identity ways to enhance training effectiveness
• Contribute to the overall success of the Professional Development Dept. by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process
• Perform various other tasks as assigned by manager
• Strong writing skills, attentive to details and capacity to develop quality training material
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
• Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
• Committed to excellence, has strong work ethic and takes pride in their work
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of JMI Reports are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisors and management, regardless of job title and routine duties.