Job Title: Inventory Control Team Member
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking for a hard-working and reliable Inventory Control Team Member to join our quickly growing organization. The Inventory Control Team Member will assist in the organization’s inventory control department by loading and unloading inventory items while maintaining accurate records of inventory. This person will work alongside a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment at our Manufacturing Warehouse in West Sacramento.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made in a fast-paced environment.
- Notifies the Inventory Control Leader of any discrepancies between what was ordered and what was received.
- Practices safe work place habits and maintains awareness in a loud and chaotic environment.
- Provides inventory reports to Inventory Control Leader.
- Counts and moves pallets and other inventory shipments.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with vendors.
- Assist with frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Assists with periodic physical inventory audits.
- Operates forklift truck in a safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Forklift operator certification preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low.