Streetsense is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team. The Performance Marketing Strategist is an innovator who uses data to inform the strategy in all aspects of digital marketing. The ideal candidate has an analytical brain and mindset, and loves to scrutinize data, ask questions, and challenge answers in a positive and productive way. She/he is analytical, strategic, detail-oriented, collaborative and informative.
They perform and oversee marketing campaign implementation (including SEO), activity and improvements, followed by in-depth analysis and reporting of key performance indicators to share information and insights with the internal team and client. The Performance Marketing Strategist will work alongside other performance marketers, interactive designers, and content creators to develop integrated campaigns designed to achieve the goals set by Streetsense and our clients. This role will execute across multiple industries including the travel and tourism space, real estate, hospitality, technology, and CPG. This person is looked upon as an adept lover of trends and all things digital who is responsible for maximizing client success.
- Actively participates in strategy sessions and client phone calls.
- Identifies client goals and KPIs to make sure they are properly tracked and the proper channels are being utilized to meet them.
- Designs performance marketing programs for clients based on business goals, whether its awareness, social engagement, qualified traffic, leads, or ROAS.
- Serves as an agency subject matter expert on paid social advertising, as well as other digital marketing disciplines.
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with social, SEM, SEO and other digital marketing platforms and trends.
- Refines agency best practices and methodology for paid marketing, SEO, and online channel management.
- Implements and manages strategy, structure, targeting and build out of digital campaigns based on best practices in order to fulfill client KPIs.
- Day-to-day management of digital channels on behalf of our clients, including the delivery and success of social advertising, SEM, SEO, display, budget management, and lead generation.
- Ensures that all digital marketing efforts are consistent and seamless across all platforms.
- Manages client digital marketing budgets and makes decisions on budget allocation across all paid platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and display/programmatic networks.
- Conducts on site and off site SEO audits and provides SEO materials for implementation. Conducts extensive keyword research for client websites, and utilizes this to drive SEO strategy.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a client-facing role, with 2-4 years of experience working directly with clients.
- Generates regular client reports on marketing progress with detailed metrics and deep digital analysis.
- Analyzes and optimizes performance across platforms, device types and multiple product lines.
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources to enhance reporting and deliver smart analytical insights.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, PR and Content teams to enhance digital campaigns and inform strategy based on data and performance.
- Builds and fosters client relationships through proactive and informative client communication.
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing role, agency experience a plus!
- Understanding of digital advertising and current best practices.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a passion for collaboration.
- Desire to learn new things and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to accurately translate data into actionable changes to online marketing or website content with the aim of refining strategy to support client goals.
- Experience with attribution modeling and a point of view on those best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics platform and completion of the Google Analytics IQ Assessment, experience with GA4 and Google Analytics 360 a huge plus.
- Experience working in social advertising platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest.
- A personal interest in social media platforms.
- Experience working in SEM platforms; Google Ads & Microsoft Ads.
- Familiarity with SEO tools, such as MOZ, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, AHRefs, Screaming Frog.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working with ecommerce clients a plus.
- Experience with using bid management platforms to manage paid search campaigns with large budgets a plus. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high priority digital campaigns with annual budgets in excess of $1M.
- Experience with Conductor Searchlight (preferred), BrightEdge, or other sophisticated SEO tracking tools.
- Knowledge of display and programmatic advertising platforms and their strengths and weaknesses.
- An understanding of email strategies and tactics including list hygiene, webform creation, dynamic and triggered emails, personalization, campaign automation, campaign set up and deployments, monitoring and resolving email deliverability issues, ensuring data integrity, quality control, tracking and reporting.
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.