SUMMARY: The Data Analyst will leverage data technologies to support the initiatives of the Bank. This position will primarily focus on the collection, validation, integrity, and management of the enterprise data. The Data Analyst will work with business lines to find scalable solutions and efficiencies using data. This position will also provide basic information technology tasks and general application support.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and interpret data requirements for business problems.
· Work with cross-functional areas of the business to research and resolve issues.
· Perform data analysis utilizing PL/SQL queries on various source system and Enterprise Data repository to support organizational initiatives.
· Support implementation of scalable frameworks, standards, and best practices to uphold privacy across data ecosystem and protection of customer data.
· Participate in the development, documentation and adherence of data management policies, standards, processes, and procedures associated with data management.
· Maintain and continually improve data repositories and data quality.
· Validate the quality of the data being used.
· Willingness to perform other projects as assigned as a member of the Information Technology team.
· Support the bank’s mission and vision and exemplify our core values
(Remote Options Available for Preferred Candidate)
· 2 or more years’ experience working with data
· Financial Services experience preferred.
· Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills.
· Hands on experience using database query languages.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.