SUMMARY: The Enterprise Project Manager is responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, and implementation of corporate projects. This position will lead the corporate initiatives and track business line projects ensuring milestones, project timelines and budget are met. A key component of this role will be reporting, managing, and tracking the anticipated results of the initiatives. The Enterprise Project Manager will lead project meetings and develop a standard reporting for Executive and Board review.
· Lead the Project & Change committee to ensure all corporate and departmental initiatives and tracked and reported on.
· Work with business clients to optimize efficiency through process improvements and system automation.
· Project manage corporate wide initiatives that bridge multiple departments and business lines.
· Work with the business leaders and Data Manager to develop enterprise reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Develop requests for proposals (RFPs) from 3rd parties to support business line requirements for presentation and approval of committees and executive team.
· Develop standard project methodologies to be used by business line project coordinator.
· Train internal staff on project management techniques and best practices to strengthen the overall skills and project management proficiency of the organization.
· Project manage larger initiatives in the Information Technology Department.
· Develop and review IT and project/change management policies and procedures for annual updates.
· Manage change management utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies.
· Support the bank’s mission and vision and exemplify our core values and servant leadership expectations
(Remote Options Available for Preferred Candidate)
· 5-15 years’ experience in enterprise project management.
· 5 plus years’ experience managing people and processes.
· 5 plus years’ experience working in the financial vertical preferred.
· Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills.
· Proficient in networking outside the organization to ensure market trends and new technologies are being considered.
· Strong leadership skills to drive and facilitate change.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.