Who We Are
Tula’s Kitchen is a modern-casual restaurant featuring crave-worthy food and drinks, a large patio, and a comfortable environment for family dinners, get-togethers among couples and friends, and business meetings. It is a sister brand to Dion’s located in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the La Cueva Town Center.
Do you want to be a part of something new and exciting, but still work for an organization with established roots? Are you looking for a fast-paced job and want to move up in a full-service restaurant?
We are hiring bussers to join our team! Bussers are responsible for cleaning and setting up tables in an efficient manner. This person is critical for maintaining a clean and comfortable dining room for customers to enjoy. Bussers also assist customers with basic needs, such as refills and grabbing to-go boxes. If you are energetic, enjoy working in a team, and looking for something fast-paced, this is the job for you!
- Hourly wage plus tips
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off (If you work 25+ hours per week)
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k), paid time off & health insurance (based on eligibility)
- Generous referral & incentive program
- Employee Assistance Program to help with the mental health of employees and anyone in their household
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Comprehensive onboarding and orientation process
- Work for a local company that is a trusted partner in our community
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Upbeat, willing to learn, and desire to work with a team
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check (if 18 or older)