Pay Range: $22.00-$27.50 per hour
Status: Seasonal Hourly, Non-Exempt
Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
As the Warehouse Transporter at Arapahoe Basin, you are responsible for receiving and transporting all Food & Beverage deliveries to ensure accuracy according to the invoice and storage location of product. This includes helping to “put away orders” as well as ensuring proper storage of all perishable and non-perishable items in F&B outlets.
This position will specifically be responsible for delivering F&B products to our on-mountain F&B outlets using a snowcat, snowmobile or other company vehicles depending on the time of season.
At A-Basin, we look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic and we are known not only for our amazing skiing/ riding but also for our amazing Food and Beverage options.
We are like a family here at A-Basin. Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage Family!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Free, transferrable A-Basin comp lift tickets earned for every 120 hours worked
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Sick pay and bereavement pay for all employees
- End-of-season bonus for all employees
- Financial assistance and mental health resources through Worklife Partnership
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Check in all food and beverage deliveries accurately based on invoices.
- Coordinate with on mountain departments for delivery of products and supplies
- Loading and unloading trucks/ snowcat bins to transfer product to all on mountain F&B outlets
- Monitors recycling, waste and compost in accordance with company waste reduction policies.
- Rotates all stocked items using first in first out inventory system on a daily basis
- Organize storerooms/coolers and maintaining sanitation standards
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse and all F&B storage areas on a daily basis
- Safely operates company vehicles including but not limited to highway vehicles, snowcats, snowmobiles, UTV’s, and skid steers.
- Assist in monthly inventory
- Assist restaurant operations as needed
- Maintaining access to “back dock” areas including snow shoveling, trash removal, etc.
- Will use hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks or similar equipment to move goods in various high alpine conditions
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary and neat work area
- Communicate mis-ships and missing product to the appropriate kitchen managers/chefs
- Provide banquet and wedding support when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior F&B experience of some kind, Kitchen experience - preferred.
- Serve Safe Certification - preferred.
- Snowcat and/or other heavy machinery operation experience - preferred
- Computer knowledge – MS office, Excel, purchasing preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to keep focus in a crowded setting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to act with autonomy with little supervision
- Ability to withstand high altitude conditions at all times.
- Lift up to 75lbs.
- Full range of motion. Bending, twisting, kneeling, squatting, pushing, pulling, throwing, carrying
- Standing and/ or walking extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work a varying schedule that may include early mornings
- You will work most of the time in a restaurant/kitchen setting in a high-altitude environment. Some outside work in a cold and snowy environment including driving a snowcat will occur on most work days. Most work is performed in a highly trafficked area while working closely with other kitchen employees. Riding a chairlift may be required for certain work locations. Operating a variety of vehicles in adverse weather conditions.