Findorff is looking for an experienced Laborer Foreman to help lead our team in College Park through December 2022. Play your cards right and this temporary assignment could turn into a full-time position.
Tired of the same ol' nonsense from your current company? Do you fantasize about quitting on a weekly basis? If so, consider joining Findorff. A company that works hard and plays hard. We appreciate that we're made of a band of brickies, fixers, masons, chippies, family-people, and community-people.
At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
Laborers: A day in the life (if you want to work 9am-5pm in the AC, this job is NOT for you)
- tasks that involve a lot of physical labor
- clean and prepare job sites
- load and deliver materials
- demolish space for new construction or renovation
- erect scaffolding, operate jackhammers and pour concrete
- signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
- motivate your team to stay on schedule
- a high level of physical fitness and stamina
- enjoyment in practical work
- working under strict deadlines
- understanding building plans and instructions
- good hand-eye coordination
- comfortable working from heights
- work as a team with other trades
- ability to communicate well
- willing to work in extreme weather conditions
- flexibility in hours and locations by job
Go ahead and apply. c'mon, you know you want to.