Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.?
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated, and encouraged to do their best work.?
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.?
About the Role:
As an IT Support Specialist, you will provide next-level support for our team members. This role is pivotal in assisting CRI team members with meaningful technical issues and providing documentation, and training to others on the team to strengthen their knowledge.
This position is eligible to participate in our flexible workplace benefit and is expected to work onsite 3 days a week.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact for all users requesting IT service
- Remote and on-site troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve incidents
- Troubleshoot all incidents and follow-up to ensure completion
- IT desktop and application support for Windows, iOS, and Android systems
- In collaboration with the IT Manager, implement great support processes, procedures, and documentation consistent with standards
- Deploy automated, self-service capabilities with tools
- Write clear, concise documentation for team members
- Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services
- Actively participate in and lead new hire on-boarding training sessions
- Coordinate and escalate incidents to the IT Manager where necessary
- Co-ordinate and escalate incidents to other members on the IT Team where necessary
- Image and deploy computers using imaging technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with various applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Adobe products, Autodesk software, and other engineering applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field is preferred and not required
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory) is preferred and not required
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Windows system administration and applications: configuration, solving, and knowledge of applications
- The ability to lift 50 pounds regularly. Hands-on experience with fixing and application support.
- Demonstrable understanding of VoIP, Videoconference systems and other collaborative technologies
- Experience in supporting users remotely and in-person
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Ability to travel within the Bay Area up to 75%
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learning from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above & beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!