Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time Fitness Assistant to work at our H2 Health @ Lewisburg outpatient clinic located in Lewisburg, PA.
This position will perform fitness and wellness activities in our outpatient clinics in Lewisburg, Williamsport, and local Assisted Living Facilities where H2 Health provides therapy services. This position will also assist with provision of administrative tasks that are required of the clinic.
This position is responsible for assisting the Wellness Coordinator to organize, create and provide Fitness and Wellness Programs that create a caring and safe environment, address the comfort needs of wellness members, and positively impact the member’s health status, feeling of wellness, and/or quality of life.
Education: Minimum equivalent of a Bachelor's of Arts / Bachelor's of Science degree is preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of health/wellness experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide a variety of exercise prescription principles and accommodate the individual needs of the member.
- Ability to develop rapport utilizing therapeutic listening skills and a caring presence.
- Demonstrated ability to practice in an autonomous setting utilizing effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Must pass a required background check
Fitness Assistant Responsibilities
- Participates in the development/ implementation of a Fitness program that will benefit the wellness and performance of the member.
- Consults with team members to provide access for patients, assess members’ needs and prioritize interventions as recommended.
- Conducts fitness assessments, group exercise instruction, and personal training sessions providing exercise prescription techniques that meet individual patient needs including a focus on improved fitness, reduction of stress-anxiety, promoting injury rehabilitation, relaxation, and overall health enhancement.
- Documents and submits paperwork in an accurate and timely manner to update and maintain member records.
- Educates team members, patients, and families about the benefits of fitness and wellness.
- Participates in team meetings to collaborate with team members on the use of Fitness and Wellness programs to meet member needs.
- Ensures the growth and profitability of the company through the responsible use of company resources and by providing community education regarding Fitness and Wellness services as requested.
- Collaborates with facility leadership to further develop, evaluate, and improve Fitness and Wellness services.
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time (35 to 40 hours per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
- Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.