For over 20 years, Teknion has partnered with clients in the public and private sectors to deliver solutions that range from highly consultative strategy and architecture engagements to turnkey data warehouse projects. Our goal is always to lead our clients with best of class talent and technology to give them a competitive advantage by helping them uncover hidden truths in their data.
In 2022, Teknion joined forces with Resultant, a leading consulting firm specializing in technology, data analytics, and digital transformation. We’ve formed a passionate team of 400+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
Together, we partner with clients to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
The primary focus for the Senior Application Developer will be delivering Custom Software solutions to our clients. A successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with clients to gather requirements, perform relational database design and development, custom software design and development, testing, and solution implementation and maintenance.
We are seeking individuals with the following experience:
- A B.S. degree in the area of MIS, CIS, or Computer Science or related experience
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant technical roles
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting technical roles a plus
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills to support dynamic and changing environments with multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Ability to work with customers to quickly understand their business needs, define requirements, and deliver quality solutions.
- Strong understanding of User Experience (UX) design and best practices (multiple device platforms a plus)
- Very strong skills in databases and SQL including design of analytic solutions. Multiple database platforms and/or Big Data experience a plus.
- Understanding of Microsoft Entity Framework 4+ and data transport objects a plus
- Strong skills interacting with 3rd party APIs in both REST and SOAP formats as well as working with common authentication and authorization mechanisms used.
- Strong skills in data querying, manipulation, transformation, movement, and storage including usage of tools such as SSIS, Alteryx, Informatica, etc.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- General understanding of cloud platforms and environments
- Experience with marketing data a plus
- Experience using the Google and Facebook APIs a plus
- Experience designing and developing data management and reporting portals a plus
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve many clients, and are committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Teknion compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Competitive compensation packages including Base Salary, Team Sell Commissions, and Profit-Sharing. Full benefits provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Equal Opportunity Employer