Warehouse Associate is responsible for incoming and outgoing materials in the warehouse. Responsible for ensuring the warehouse functions in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives product into the warehouse
- Organizes product within warehouse
- Prepares and stages materials for delivery and dispatch of jobs
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of interior and exterior of warehouse
- Oversees the maintenance of warehouse storage and equipment, reporting any need for repair to the Warehouse Manager
- Safety operate forklift
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customer base (suppliers, installers, co-workers, etc.)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- Forklift certification preferred
- Safety focused
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal communication
- Detail orientated
- Priority driven
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in warehouse heating/cooling
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to frequently sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to drag up to 100 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.