IT Support Specialist is responsible for supporting and procuring a wide array of devices, including phones, laptops, and tablets. Technicians in this role are expected to stay informed and educated on newly released and emerging technology. Additionally, technicians are responsible for training other staff members and will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a large array of technology and stay abreast of new trends to influence direction and change for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Troubleshoot and support Apple mobile devices.
- Image Dell laptops and Computer for distribution between various domains.
- Manage vendor warranty service and support claims.
- Manage various software and hardware vendor portals.
- Strong knowledge of printer setup and support, including networks.
- Manage inventory
- Support businesses by entering, tracking, and closing all client transactions through a ticketing system.
- Research solutions for uncommon issues.
- Document systems, process and procedures.
- Procurement of new hardware and replacement devices.
- Maintain and support required company Cyber Security posture by keeping system patching to date.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain the privacy of all client data.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of industry experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication
- Detailed orientated
- Team player
- Proficiency with a wide range of devices
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Mobile Device Management platforms
- Knowledge of Dell or Hewlett Packard business portals and/or Verizon Business Portal is preferred
- Knowledge of Cyber Security best practice and patching
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to frequently sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.