As a member of the Product team, you will be directly responsible for meeting the needs of our customers, both internal and external, through leading the product design process from ideation to launch. You ideally possess deep and broad skills to gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers, then refine those designs using wireframes, storyboards, and process flows.
- Take ownership of the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners and subject matter experts to evaluate requirements and create user personas.
- Develop mind maps, customer journey maps, sitemaps, and wireframes to guide the overall product flow and design.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing.
- Conduct concept and usability testing in a rigorous, MoSCoW-aware, data-driven way, and perform adjustments based on test outcomes.
- Facilitate brainstorming workshops and lead design walkthroughs with stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain a style guide to ensure consistency across our product offerings.
- Create product designs with a focus on usability and accessibility standards, in partnership with visual design principles.
- 3+ years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- A portfolio that showcases several recent designs, ideally public facing. Responsive mobile designs are a plus.
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile usability specifications and standards.
- Understanding of both technical capabilities and limitations of cross-platform desktop and mobile browsers.
- Skilled in taking a project from initial, conceptual version all the way to final, polished production assets.
- Comfortable with Zeplin, Storybook, Sketch, and similar tools in order to create conversation with front end engineers.
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.