The Slab Job Coordinator is the central point of contact for scheduling, purchasing, and coordinating materials needed to complete jobs in a timely and professional matter with both external and internal customers. This role is cross trained to know how to process slab folders as well as complete other data entry tasks such as payroll, inventory control, and ordering stock of supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scheduling of all templates, installs and repairs.
- Tracking all folder lead times, templated SF, above labors.
- Upkeep of slab inventory control system.
- Ordering and receiving of all slabs, special orders, stocking sinks, and metal supports.
- Calculating all slab job commissions.
- Entering missing punches and PTO on payroll stone employees.
- Entering Billing for slab jobs in RFMS.
- Inter-office communication.
- Organization of office including employee files and job files.
- Scheduling of yearly hearing test and respirator fit tests.
- Ordering and up keep of office supplies.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate does not have to have previous flooring experience
- Team player; energetic; adaptive
- Self-motivated; self-sufficient
- Detail oriented
- Able to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy.
- Interested in growth opportunities and potential for advancement as we are a fast-growing company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Fast paced, accuracy driven environment
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Profit Sharing Bonus after 1 year of employment
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.