The Friendly Home is offering a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program! We are seeking compassionate and energetic individuals interested in joining the healthcare profession. A CNA is responsible for providing person-centered nursing care to Members in a Senior Care Community.
Currently accepting applications for a rolling class start date. Apply to learn more!
- Candidates will first be hired as a Member Care Assistant (MCA) before acceptance into the CNA Training Program! A Member Care Assistant provides Member's assistance with transportation within the facility, feeding and other tasks for which training has been provided.
- This is a six-week, paid training program for individuals interested in obtaining a NYS Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- Class hours are Monday – Friday typically 8 am to 4 pm, although clinical days will be 7 am to 3 pm.
- After successful completion of the course, Friendly Senior Living pays the NYS CNA exam fee for program participants.
- Must be able to commit to 1-year of full time employment with the Friendly Home as a CNA!
Why Join The Friendly Home Team?
The Friendly Home is truly a leader in providing quality nursing and rehabilitative care to older adults in Rochester, NY.
- In 2018 we were recognized as a Top-Performing Nursing Home by the NYS Dept. of Health. The Friendly Home is 1 of 3 nursing homes in Monroe County to receive this honor!
- Our excellence is based upon the dedication of ALL our employees, who take great pride in providing compassionate care and services to our Members. We LOVE to recognize our employees and acknowledge their integral role in successfully caring out our mission!