ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the area for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Product Management Specialist to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Product Management Specialist will manage a set of products through their product life cycle, starting from design and introduction, through the growth, maturity and decline stages.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, analyze, create, launch and manage products from inception through the end of the product life cycle.
- Conduct comprehensive market and financial analysis to understand competition trends and ROI analysis.
- Establish competitive baselines around customer experience, positioning and pricing.
- Work with ImOn technology teams and vendors on product technical design, development and testing.
- Review marketplace developments, intelligence channels and competitors to identify opportunities and ensure proper on-going product positioning in the ImOn market.
- Work with strategy, legal, finance, marketing and management teams to develop product level business plans.
- Lead new product development, existing product enhancement or repositioning projects.
- Ensure that sales, legal, engineering, operations, marketing, finance, service/install, and customer care are engaged through the product development cycle and ensure all are prepared for deployment of new products.
- Manage product life cycle, maintaining devices and upgrades to product after launch.
- Closely manage vendor and other third-party relationships associated with each product.
- Prepare and maintain product related forecasting and reporting tools monitoring the health of each related product within a product family.
- Communicate with Executive level management on product related issues
- Develop and maintain product roadmap.
- Complete a market positioning document and collaborate with marketing department to create related go-to-market support materials, supporting sales and customer service.
- Manage new product rollout process, coordinating all internal resources.
- Train internal departments on all aspects of each new product.
- Lead organization as the ‘Expert’ on each assigned product.
Education and minimum qualifications (Skills required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years of product development experience working in telecommunications industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, and media. IP (Internet Protocol) , VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), IPTV (Internet Protocol Television), HFC (Hybrid Fiber Coax), FTTH (Fiber to the Home)
- Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Proven experience in planning, organization and development.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to set and manage priorities will be key to the success of the individual.
ImOn offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!