Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking a AOC Weapons System Subject Matter Expert with the following skills to support a DoD customer at Langley AFB. The candidate must have a current TS/SCI Clearance.
- Liaise with AOC enterprise and staffs within respective specialties to include Intelligence,
- Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Division (ISRD), Combat Operations Division (COD), and Strategy and Combat Plans Division (CPD) functions.
- Perform recurring operational system validation.
- Support DT&E and OT&E of respective C2 applications and new technologies as directed by the Government.
- Support 700 ASUS customers in access and use of 700 ASUS weapons systems.
- Assist in development and delivery of training materials in support of unit training programs.
- Support non-deployable surge operations as required by the Government.
- Provide trouble ticket management, coordination, and resolution as a member of the AOC enterprise help desk.
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
SMEs shall have demonstrated knowledge of ISRD: Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Global Command Control System – Joint (GCCS-I3) Intel applications, and Targeting Application Workstation (TAW). COD: Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) Common Operating Picture (COP) and Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS). Strat/CPD: Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS), Master Air Attack Plan – Toolkit (MAAPTK), Airspace Management Application (ASMA) and JTT.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees