You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Vista, CA. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a “family” like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Customer Service Representatives who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
You will also keep the field employees busy by making out bound calls to current customers in order to keep our teams working daily.
Key Sub Tasks
• You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
• Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
What We Offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid in North County San Diego. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% of your insurance premiums for health insurance plus we offer add on dental coverage, vision & 401k benefits.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Sherlock Heating & Air Conditioning.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Sherlock Heating & Air Conditioning by visiting www.sherlockair.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Desired Skills and Experience
• Self-starting, demonstrating urgency.
• Ability to meet goals & deadlines.
• Process driven & willing to follow direction to meet team goals.
• Skilled on the phone and with technology (phones, CRM, Outlook, Excel).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.