Pay Range: $62,400 - $96,720/year
Status: Year-round Salary (Exempt)
The Arapahoe Basin Human Resources team is committed to creating life-altering experiences for our employees every day.
We understand our employees are our most important asset and they are the ones who set our unique culture and work environment.
The number one reason A-Basin employees continue to work here is their amazing co-workers!
The Talent Acquisition and Employment Brand Manager is responsible for promoting Arapahoe Basin’s image as an employer of choice to staff and prospective hires. The position is charged with expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
This position works with managers to hire qualified and diverse employees to meet our company’s current and future needs while providing the highest quality experience for all candidates. This position supports the employer brand and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) sourcing strategy. Responsible for managing the efforts and programs focused on enhancing the employee experience and level of engagement.
This position reports to the HR Director and works closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned.
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Free, transferrable A-Basin comp lift tickets earned for every 120 hours worked
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Sick pay and bereavement pay for all employees
- Year-round bonus for all employees
- Financial assistance and mental health resources through WorkLife Partnership
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Oversees all company employment branding strategies and ensures an intentional diverse recruiting process to hire unique individuals who bring multiple perspectives and individuality to our culture.
- Partner with marketing and the business to manage projects, build employer brand awareness, communicate our value proposition and lead diversity partnership optimizations.
- Ensures recruitment marketing alignment with overall diversity goals and other community-based commitments in order to build strong recruitment messaging and campaigns.
- Act as a champion for A-Basin’s employer brand across the organization by creating opportunities for all employees to learn how to best promote A-Basin as an exciting place to work.
- Act as a steward of the company culture and values by demonstrating best practices and mindsets to facilitate a culture of accountable, high-performing and engaged employees.
- Creates and shares job ads on various online channels, job boards, social media groups, professional communities, etc.
- Reports and evaluates the company recruiting impact, recruitment marketing progress, trends, and best practices.
- Partner with marketing on the production of content (written, visual & video) that helps us achieve our employer brand, talent acquisition, and diversity and inclusion goals
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Collaborate with managers to understand their hiring needs and conduct training to ensure compliance in their hiring practices.
- Ensure hiring manager are reaching out to applicants in a timely and consistent manner.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate sites; source and recruit candidates through networking and using databases and social media
- Facilitate screening and interviewing qualified candidates to fill open positions where needed or to support hiring manager.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system for accuracy of tracking and to organize our recruiting process
- Ensure confidentiality and security of applicant data; maintain data integrity in all work processes to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Keep track of recruiting metrics such as staffing reports, sourcing reports, and referral bonus program
- Support managers with job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Work with strategic alliance partners to enhance the employee experience.
- Conduct new hire and re-hire orientations to ensure a positive welcoming experience
- Understand A-Basin’s internal and external vibe; foster the spread of the culture to all employees
- Be an active member of the 7-day-a-week HR operation; assist with a variety of other HR duties including: data entry, benefits administration, compliance, employee housing, etc.
- Act as a steward of the company culture and values by demonstrating best practices and mindsets to facilitate a culture of accountable, high-performing, and engaged employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate has recruiting and marketing expertise, and extensive knowledge of social media.
- The candidate also must have a strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Spanish-speaking skills - highly preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must withstand high-altitude conditions at all times
- Ability to sit, stand, and navigate stairs
- Must pass a motor vehicle records and criminal background check
- Must be available weekends and holidays
- This position will mostly work indoors – in an office setting while using a computer. This role works in an office located in a high-alpine environment in all types of weather conditions. There is frequent interaction with employees, both electronically and in-person. There is a high amount of traffic through the HR offices throughout the day. Traveling and riding a chairlift may be required for this role.