Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking a System Administration Lead with the following skills to support a DoD customer at Langley AFB. The candidate must have a current Secret Clearance.
- Ensure IT hardware and software is on-line and available to users physically and virtually.
- Install, configure, maintain, and administer C2 applications and core services, rack mounted and stand workstations, and servers.
- Support Development Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) of C2 systems and new technologies as directed by the Government.
- Provide system administration subject matter expertise during the design, procurement, and fielding of hardware and software systems.
- Collaborate with Unit Training Managers as necessary to ensure mission qualification training (MQT) requirements and instruction are accurate and are representative of current local configurations, technologies, and support responsibilities.
- Provide trouble ticket management, coordination, and resolution as a member of the AOC enterprise help desk.
- Provide Ryan Center communication infrastructure support when it does not conflict with 700 ASUS or 710 COS mission accomplishment.
- Network Administration. Provide network administration support for 700 ASUS and 710.
- Current Secret Clearance.
- Minimum of five years experience in a USAF AOC, or joint partner equivalent, and demonstrated proficiency administering the AOC Weapon System
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees