Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking an AOC Weapons System Engineer with the following skills to support a DoD customer at Langley AFB. The candidate must have a current TS/SCI Clearance.
- Engineer AOC WS and data center solutions for a wide variety of issues including but not limited to multi-tenancy, distributed operations, cloud services, expansion, and security.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance.
- Provide AOC system and data center training, as required by the Government.
- Participate in external configuration management and standardization meetings, when required by the Government.
- Evaluate mission requirements and engineer technical solutions.
- Update and maintain rack elevation drawings, floor plans, and hardware inventories.
- Provide Ryan Center IT infrastructure support when it does not conflict with 700 ASUS or 710 COS mission accomplishment.
- Current TS/SCI Clearance.
- Minimum of two years’ technical experience with cloud environments within the last five years OR Minimum of four years’ demonstrated experience with computer networks OR Minimum of four years’ demonstrated experience administrating endpoint systems (client systems, servers.
- Minimum of one year as a system engineer in a DoD environment to include experience with DoD procurement.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees