This position will be a full-time in office position.
Who We Are
Here at Interplan, our vision is to create space that celebrates Humanity.
We are on a Mission to be Present with our employees, partners, and clients so that we can deliver a relevant experience and quality drawings. To accomplish this mission, we provide Creativity, Clarity, and Consistency through single-sourced architecture, engineering, and permitting services. How we interact as a team matters, the services that we provide and the way we provide them matters. This is why we were just named as a Top 2022 Architecture and Engineering firm by the Commercial Construction and Renovation Magazine!
We recognize that the more we develop and empower our team, the better we deliver the best possible experience to our clients. And that just makes work feel a little more fun and rewarding for everyone.
It’s our mission to bring the human element to everything we do. We continually cultivate a culture where our clients and employees feel that we care for them, their careers, and their projects and that we will do everything in our power to help them succeed with joy!
What We’re Hiring For
Interplan is a commercial architectural firm founded 50 years ago, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. The company has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Orlando. Our Fort Worth office is growing and we are looking for an Architectural CAD Drafter to join the team! Some of the duties of this position include:
- Setting up sheets and drawings
- Insuring that Interplan CAD standards and conventions are incorporated into the drawings
- Checking completed work against markups prior to returning both the mark-up and the new work to author of the markup
- Plots drawings to the appropriate scale
- Provide assistance as needed by Project Coordinator/Architect/Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone to grow with the company and have a path of development to support all candidates. This position will be a full-time in office position.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- High school diploma or GED and one of the following: at least two (2) years' experience in an architectural office, possess a construction drafting degree, or be currently enrolled in a related technical program.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, and a working understanding of CAD standards and conventions is required
- Good communication and keyboarding skills are required
Compensation & Benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Active employee lead activities committee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with Employer Match, Financial Advisor for employees on ongoing Financial Wellness Education
- Performance based Bonus Program