This position will be a full-time in office position.
Who We Are
Here at Interplan, our vision is to create space that celebrates Humanity.
We are on a Mission to be Present with our employees, partners, and clients so that we can deliver a relevant experience and quality drawings. To accomplish this mission, we provide Creativity, Clarity, and Consistency through single-sourced architecture, engineering, and permitting services. How we interact as a team matters, the services that we provide and the way we provide them matters. This is why we were just named as a Top 2022 Architecture and Engineering firm by the Commercial Construction and Renovation Magazine!
We recognize that the more we develop and empower our team, the better we deliver the best possible experience to our clients. And that just makes work feel a little more fun and rewarding for everyone.
It’s our mission to bring the human element to everything we do. We continually cultivate a culture where our clients and employees feel that we care for them, their careers, and their projects and that we will do everything in our power to help them succeed with joy!
What We’re Hiring For
Interplan is a commercial architectural firm founded 50 years ago, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. The company has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Orlando. Our Fort Worth office is growing and we are looking for a Project Architect to join the team! This position will be in charge of drawing production, coordination with other consultants and clients to begin, execute, and complete numerous projects per year. This position has incredible possibilities for growth and success for the right candidate.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- 15+ years’ experience working on commercial architecture projects
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture required
- Licensed in Architecture in any state, with ability to obtain Texas license by reciprocity
- NCARB Certification preferred, but not required
- Reasonable proficiency with AutoCAD and drafting standards (the position does not require CAD expertise, but the ability to manage others in CAD production)
- Revit experience a plus, but not required
- Master level proficiency in design and construction standards
- High level ability to supervise production of construction documents for several projects simultaneously
- Confident ability to handle all permitting and construction administration issues
- High level ability to effectively communicate with municipal officials, clients and contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Occasional travel will be required, but not extensive
Compensation & Benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Active employee lead activities committee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with Employer Match, Financial Advisor for employees on ongoing Financial Wellness Education
- Performance based Bonus Program