The Driver/Transportation Coordinator will operate agency-owned or leased vehicles on behalf of the agency. The position involves transportation of clients and staff to necessary appointments or meetings, delivery of interagency mail to appropriate offices, and delivery of packages or letters to specified locations. The Driver will also check the condition of vehicles for cleanliness or any damage to vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport agency clients and staff to necessary appointments
- Pickup and delivery of interoffice mail between agency offices.
- Transport IOC Case Managers and Case Aides and clients to required appointments outside of the local area when no other means of transportation is available.
- Move vehicles between administrative headquarters and offsite locations when necessary.
- Inspect agency vehicles for any damage or cleanliness issues, and to report any issues found to the AP Coordinator.
- Clean the vehicle interiors when conditions warrant.
- Wash the vehicle exteriors at the designated washing area.
- Refuel vehicles.
- Respond to vehicle emergencies when the private mechanic is unavailable.
- Ability to perform minor vehicle repairs, such as changing a flat tire.
- Assist with pickup of packages or supplies from vendors, retailers, or donors.
- Act as backup to the daytime Driver/Transportation Coordinator when necessary.
- Vacuum the Client Visitation Rooms at headquarters and check for cleanliness.
- High school Diploma.
- Clean driving record in Pennsylvania or the state that issued the applicant's driver's record.
- Two (2) years experience as a driver.
- Federal and state criminal background checks and child abuse clearances are required.
- Ability to work with staff and clients.
- Flexibility in work hours is required when necessary,
- Bilingual/Bicultural (English and Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
- 403b retirement plan: 4% APM contribution PLUS 3% APM matching contribution
- 20 PTO Days
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability
APM is an equal opportunity employer.