U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team.
The Billing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to maintain all software purchases and renewals by obtaining order confirmations, manage invoices, work closely with sales team and vendors to clarify and resolve issues, process all returns and credit memos, and organized contract details.
This position will require the candidate to work in the Irvine office and have WFH flexibility.
· Prior experience in Billing and/or Accounts Payable
· Professional appearance & demeanor for a professional office
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly organized with strong time management skills
· Experienced computer knowledge and appropriate software proficiency
· Experience using Microsoft Office programs
· Knowledge of and ability to execute administrative procedures, clerical functions
· Excellent listening and vocal communication skills
· Process all software purchases and renewals, obtaining order confirmations, and monitoring and expediting orders where needed
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products, promotions, and other necessary details regarding business. Communicate information to teams when necessary.
· Approve and invoice all orders in a timely manner
· Problem-solve any non-compliant orders, working with vendor and sales team to clarify and resolve and outstanding issues
· Assist in the quality control process of all orders and collaborate with sales and sales management teams
· Process all returns, and accept and process all credit memos
· Gather and populate all contract details in the customer database, information to include contract and serial numbers, start and end dates and other pertinent contract details
· Assist in other areas of accounting such as payment application and other related tasks
· Help answer phones in the absence of receptionist
· Duties and assignments are subject to change
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships