ADG – Artisan Design Group; founded in 2016 is a full-service designer, installer, and retailer of flooring products to single family and multi-family builders, property managers and homeowners in multiple states.
Floors, LLC. a member of Artisan Design Group is a leader in Texas floor covering; is currently filling the position of Account Coordinator. We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to grow with us and become leaders in their field. If you are detail oriented, like to solve the occasional puzzle, or find the figurative needle in a haystack, we have a great opportunity for you. We take our responsibility seriously to only hire the best-fit individuals onto our team. We look forward to learning more about you to see if you are the person we've been looking for.
The role of Account Coordinator is responsible for interpreting homebuyer selections for upcoming jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review and enter selection options from builders
- Confirm job materials
- Obtain and organize installation drawings
- Verify accurate billing and request revisions as needed.
- Communicate with customers regarding job specifications.
- Manage and communicate order details between builder, designer, and installer.
- Review Pricing Agreements
- Strategic Orientation – Seeing the big picture.
- Understand goals, priorities, and strategies of a job, in relation to the customer.
- Prioritize work accordingly
- Ensure accurate processes and procedures for both self and others.
- Improve existing processes, make adjustments, and recommended improvements, where applicable.
- Problem solve and make decisions using critical analysis, wisdom, experience, and discernment.
- Actively assess needs and anticipate problems
- Prioritize to meet deadlines
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with Excel (Including Pivot tables, V Lookup, formulas)
- Multiple years of experience with data entry
- Multiple years of experience reading construction blueprints
- RFMS Experience
- Accounting Experience
- Knowledge of Flooring
- Order Processing
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Overnight travel by car and/or air may be required on occasion.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.