Cody Dental Group, located in South East Denver is growing our team and looking to hire an energetic and eager Dental Assistant for our General Dental team.
Who is Cody Dental Group? Cody Dental Group, founded in 1946, has built a reputation for outstanding dental services in the Denver metro area. Our team of general and specialty dentists and support staff believe in high-quality, patient-centered care. Our patients trust us to perform a broad array of procedures including general, cosmetic, emergency, and orthodontic dentistry. With over 100 years of combined dental experience, you can expect quality care beyond your expectations.
At Cody, our Dental Assistants are the most important resource in delivering a Distinctive Patient Experience. We foster a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and our teams are supported and strengthened.
What will you do as a Dental Assistant?
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
We offer a full full-time schedule Monday-Thursday, a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, STD-LTD, matching 401K, educational enhancements, and growth opportunities. If you are looking for an office that is unique and offers a fun team environment apply today!
- 1+ years of chairside Dental Assisting experience
- X-ray certification
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques