The MindTouch Product / Engineering team is growing and looking for a team member to join the team. The Project Manager role will focus on helping teams stay nimble, iterate rapidly and innovate for success. The role will also support our VP of Products and be a key member of the Product Engineering team. We are seeking someone who is passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently by fostering healthy team dynamics. The Project Manager will be wear multiple hats and drive multiple projects.
- Oversee projects from concept through completion including managing project scope, schedule, reporting and documentation for engineering, product management and product marketing activities
- Understand product requirements, technical challenges, business needs, and develop a detailed and enforceable product roadmap and schedule
- Engage with cross-functional teams to identify constraints, dependencies, risks; remove blockers; and to deliver software features
- Coordinate team activities and ensure effective communication across the core and sub-teams; assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Lead core team meetings and drive participant discussion, accountability for quality, resulting in clear decisions, action-items and timeliness of deliverables - sprint planning, stand up meetings, go-to-marketing activities
- Lead Business Reviews and any interim reviews related to the project or product marketing program.
- Prepare and present crisp and actionable project status regularly to stakeholders and executives
- Work with product managers and designers to plan features and ensure requirements for those features
- Lends support to whatever part of the project needs assistance
- Set and manage staff meetings across the internal group and departments (including setting agenda and tracking follow up items and taking minutes)
- Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including offering slides, proposals, case studies, email blasts, invitations, etc.