Sealy Dental Center, located in Katy, TX, is now hiring a full-time Dental Patient Coordinator, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. We are a family dental practice and have been a fixture in the Katy community for over 35 years providing dental care to all types of patients. Our top-notch doctors, along with our expertly-trained team members, strive to provide our patients with cutting-edge treatments in a compassionate, inviting environment. We are in the business of keeping each patient's smile healthy and beautiful for life! If we sound like the office for you - apply today.
As a Dental Patient Coordinator with us, you will be part of a team where each person is an essential resource to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader. We apply the principles of trust, honesty, and integrity, and we are committed to nurturing the growth of each individual. At Sealy Dental Center, we foster a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are achieved, and a Distinctive Patient Experience is delivered on a continuous basis. We love what we do and truly enjoy coming to work each day. Come see what we're all about!
Your responsibilities as a Dental Patient Coordinator with us include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice with a smile
- Participation in morning and afternoon huddles
- Answering phones and scheduling patient appointments
- Entering accurate patient information in our dental practice management software, Open Dental
- Insurance benefit verification, claim submission, CDT codes, etc.
- Presenting financial treatment plans
- Collecting patient payments at the time of treatment
- Making outbound confirmation calls
- Keeping the front office clean and stocked for patients who are in the patient waiting room
- Additional duties as assigned by the Dental Office Manager
We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, professional development, growth opportunities, and more. If you are looking for a position where you will be appreciated and want to be part of a fantastic team, #applytoday
- Three or more years of experience in a dental front office setting
- Detail-oriented, reliable, punctual, and dedicated to providing superior customer service
- A pleasant personality and phone presence, as well as a polished presentation in person
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office setting
- Open Dental software experience is a plus!
- And, most importantly - someone who likes to laugh and enjoys being part of a great team!