The Customer Care Specialist establishes and cultivates strong relationships with customers, sales reps, and sales managers, leading to an outstanding customer experience. This individual will be accountable for providing a positive customer experience when dealing with the entire process of purchasing Norix furniture.
The ideal candidate must be a person who is well organized, self-motivated, and capable of handling complex details within the order process and the entire customer experience. The candidate must have excellent communication skills with a confident, calm demeanor under fire. This position is accountable for ensuring that customer feedback flows throughout the organization so we can improve the customer experience through innovative approaches.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide an exceptional customer experience.
· Provide sales support and customer service support by answering phones, taking orders, tracking order status, expediting deliveries, and resolving customer issues.
· Become the expert on our product offering in order to make recommendations and advise the customer.
· Interact directly with customers via email, phone, and web chat.
· Manage customer returns and replacements (RMA).
· Call customers to follow-up after an RMA or Delivery Issue. Document anything Norix could do better for the future (Record in Case Management)
· Follow up post-sale with customers to ensure and enhance customer experience and create brand and company loyalty.
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales reps for further development and action.
· Document customer interactions/requests in the ERP system per the appropriate job file.
· Minimum of 5 years in a customer-oriented role.
· Must be proficient with ERP, CRM, and MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
· Inside sales or sales experience is a plus.
· Customer Service certifications are a plus.
· Job Type: Regular, Full-time, Hourly
· Location: West Chicago, IL
· Hours: 8:00AM to 4:30PM
· Reports to: Customer Experience Manager