Virtucom is actively looking for Hardware Deployment Technicians. Come join a team of hard workers that are dedicated to our mission of combining the newest technology with education. Virtucom is growing fast in our region as well as the Midwest and Texas. Our install team is one of the faces of the company, as they are interacting with school personnel and setting up new devices within the school districts. This is an active job as part of an interactive group. The techs work together to accomplish the company’s projects daily at varying school sites. Whether that is hanging and installing large smart boards or setting up teachers’ desktops.
- Ability to handle a physical workload.
- Ability and willingness to lift and carry 50+ pounds.
- Ability to stand and move for long periods of time.
- Work independently, as well as a team to accomplish setup goals for the shift.
- Experience with basic hand and power tools.
- Work in an organized and effective manner.
- Warehouse and tech experience are a plus.
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, office staff, managers, and team leads daily.
- Comptia Project+ and A+ are not required but a plus and will receive higher compensation.
Pay is based on education, certificates, technician experience, and customer service experience.
Usually Monday- Friday 7:30-3:30 with the possibility of later hours such as 3pm-11pm, overtime, and travel depending on the current projects needed to be executed.
Virtucom offers great health insurance starting on the 1st of the month after your start date. Choose from three plans with varying deductibles, including HSA and FSA options. We also offer affordable Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity plans!
We want team members who are invested in a long-term, rewarding career, so we thank those who choose to stay. After three months of employment, paid vacation, sick, and personal days will start to accrue.
Come join a team of hardworking, kind people where your work ethic will be valued and rewarded.