We are seeking a responsible delivery driver to distribute products to our customers. You will represent the company in a professional manner aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Pick up and deliver to customers located throughout Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and North Carolina, Florida, and Virgina
- Be customer service oriented and have a high level of professional integrity
- Safely and efficiently handle both incoming and outgoing product
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Follow company Fleet Policy for proper care both inside and out
- Assist in warehouse & production
- Must be able to drive up to a 26ft box truck (CDL preferred but not required)
- Current valid driver’s license and MVR Report (Driving Record)
- Must be able to stay out overnight if needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Typical work hours are M-F 8AM– 5PM, 40 hours a week. Based on projects the times can vary to 6AM- 3PM or 12PM- 9PM
Virtucom offers great health insurance starting on the 1st of the month after your start date. Choose from three plans with varying deductibles, including HSA and FSA options. We also offer affordable Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity plans!
We want team members who are invested in a long-term, rewarding career, so we thank those who choose to stay. After three months of employment, paid vacation, sick, and personal days will start to accrue.
Come join a team of hardworking, kind people where your work ethic will be valued and rewarded.