We are Herrmann.
We are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Let us shape the future together! Because our employees are our greatest asset.
Herrmann Ultrasonics is hiring for a Toolmaker in the 2nd shift!
Our tool shop hours in the second shift are Monday - Thursday from 2:15 PM - 11:30 PM and on Fridays from 2:15 PM - 7:30 PM.
Immerse yourself into the fascinating world of ultrasonic welding! Herrmann Ultrasonics develops and builds machines that join plastics, packaging materials, nonwovens and metals with ultrasonic vibrations. This technology is suitable in many industries, such as medical, electronics, food and automotive. With nearly 700 global employees, based in 4 Headquarters and 22 Tech Centers, we are represented in 20 countries worldwide.
Job Profile Toolmaker
- Setup and operate CNC machines and manual machines to manufacture high quality tooling
- Create WinMax programs for CNC milling and Mazatrol programs CNC lathe following the tool shop standard operating procedures (SOP) for programming
- Operate manual tool shop equipment effectively in the production of ultrasonic tooling. This equipment includes manual lathe, Bridgeports, grinder and saw
- Manufacturing of poured urethane fixtures
- the toolmaker assembles ultrasonic tooling and other equipment
- Inspection and quality control of finished ultrasonic tooling, including documentation of measured values
- Repair and retune of ultrasonic tooling as part of the RMA/repair process
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in toolmaking
- Ability to operate CNC programs, preferably experienced with WinMax
- High school degree or Equivalent
- Excellent communications skills
- Motivation to work in a high-paced environment
Health Benefits Various Health plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental plan insurance
- Vision plan insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid holidays and vacation days
- Standardized bonus based on employee and company performance
In short: We are looking for people who share our passion. People who want to make a difference and have ambitious goals. Become a part of Herrmann and let us shape the future together!