Peak Dental Services is growing, and we are looking to hire a full-time Call Center Customer Service Representative for our team. This is a Monday-Friday job with regular business hours. Enjoy a call center/customer service job with weekends and evenings off.
Dynamic Call Center Customer Services Representative with experience in a fast-paced inbound and scheduling environment. We are answering inbound phone calls for our extensive network of Dental offices and scheduling new patient appointments for general and specialty dental appointments.
- Answer all inbound new and existing patient calls, schedule appointments, transfer calls to appropriate office personnel, and coordinate communication between business units.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Sales-minded individuals who possess the ability to convert new patient calls into visits to our dental practices.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action while providing a high level of customer service
- Schedule new patients in multiple dental systems.
- Update patient account information
- Consistently meet call quality standards and call center KPIs
- Answer and route patient questions in a professional and patient-centric manner
- Voluntary STD-LTD
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Employee discount
About Peak Dental Services
Peak Dental Services was founded in 2008 by a dentist from small-town Minnesota, Dr. Douglas Peak, and his son A.J. Peak, a Kellogg School of Management MBA and former McKinsey and Company consultant. After a few 14-hour work days, they realized they needed help if the company was going to continue growing successfully. However, they weren’t willing to settle for just anyone; the team behind Peak Dental Services is composed of individuals with a good understanding of the dental industry, including recruiting, marketing, finance, customer service, and training.
- 1+ years of recent (in the last 12 months) experience as a Call Center Representative or in an administrative role
- Minimum Typing Speed: 40 WPM
- Medical setting experience preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for providing a high level of customer service