Raindrop is a fast-growing agency and the leader in Marketing People Love. We're looking for a passionate Vertical Video Content Creator with strong experience in content creation, editing, and social media marketing to help us create, manage, and scale our clients’ social strategies.
By creating a dynamic partnership with our social media team, you would collaborate to effectively elevate our creative game. This will include executing vertical video for Tik Tok and Reels specifically and editing existing assets to turn it into scroll stopping social content. You will attend shoots as a team representative where you’ll direct talent and be on hand to capture quality content for clients. You’ll collaborate closely with our internal teams in a fast-paced agency environment by ideating, curating, shooting and “cheffing up” quality content. This is a great opportunity to use your passion for creativity to influence and drive our successful social media efforts.
In this role, you will be an on-camera representative for our clients by creating original content from a first-person perspective. It’s imperative that you are strategic, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about creating and executing effective content while staying on the cutting edge of social media trends. This is a highly dynamic role with massive scope and opportunity for you to grow and develop personally with the agency. If you love knocking-it-out-of-the-park for clients, moving fast, and are looking to work with a team that enjoys doing life together, then this role is perfect for you!
- Comfortable being on camera for a range of different brands.
- Collaborate with Social Media Managers and Brand Managers to understand client needs and concept for video to turn those needs into assets
- Shoot and create organic-feeling content for multiple social calendars with a quick turnaround
- Attend weekly/monthly shoots at the Raindrop studio and on location to utilize existing sets.
- Be comfortable directing hired talent for your specific needs on set.
- Punch up, edit, or re-purpose existing assets from Raindrop’s content database.
- Live and breathe vertical video for social. You know the trends before they are trending and you’re comfortable communicating these points to the team.
- Be a storyteller who loves creating engaging content with measurable results.
- Understand what catches people's attention across platforms.
- Be a seller of ideas and products; basically you eat, breathe, sleep social media and content creation.
- Understand the success of the content and relentless in iteration.
- Ideate and find new opportunities for growth for multiple clients in the vertical video space.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social and video trends through ongoing training, trial and error, and learnings from experience running client social channels.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in content creation for social (TikTok preferred).
- Must have examples of product-focused vertical video that you’ve created and been on-camera for.
- Fluent in video editing software native to iPhone to ensure the content is eye-catching and on trend.
- A highly organized self-starter motivated by the opportunity to own this process for multiple clients.
- Local to the San Diego area for the purpose of attending shoots and team meetings when needed.
- Proficiency in editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc. is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, Ca.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.