Are you a Patient Coordinator with dental experience who is looking for growth and the ability to positively affect the lives of patients daily by providing the highest level of customer services daily? Do you enjoy working as part of a team where everyone has each other's best interests in mind?
Exceptional Smiles, an established state-of-the-art family dental practice located in Colorado Springs, is growing and looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator for our busy family practice. This is a part-time position, working 16 hours/week, we are flexible on the days.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, a matching 401K, growth and development pathways, and daily bonus opportunities.
Join a team where our staff is considered the most important resource to help us fulfill our vision to be the patient experience leader by applying the principles of trust, respect, honesty, integrity, and commitment. We invest in our staff and nurture the growth of each individual on our team.
- Deliver a distinctive patient experience with every patient both in person and over the phone
- Answer calls, and schedule new and existing patients for dental treatment
- Welcome patients into the office upon arrival, gathering necessary information such as patient demographics, insurance information, and updated health history.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming patient waiting area
- Verify patient insurance eligibility
- Assist with meeting office financial goals by ensuring hygiene and dentist schedules are full and scheduled appropriately
- Collect patient payments and post them to their patient ledger
- Update necessary documents into Denticon
- Outbound calls to patients for confirming upcoming appointments
- Additional duties as needed such as assisting with laundry, taking out the trash, refilling supplies in restrooms, and any other necessary tasks in our office
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with 1 or more years of experience in a dental front office setting
- Someone with an upbeat, positive personality
- Someone who is patient-oriented and focused on delivering an outstanding patient experience on a daily basis
- Someone who is team-oriented and enjoys collaborating with others
- Someone who can work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Denticon is preferred but not required