LendKey, a financial technology firm and a leader in "lending-as-a-service" solutions, improves lives by making lending simple for credit unions, community banks, and their customers. LendKey partners with community-based financial institutions helping them to digitally originate loans, and to buy and sell loans with other financial institutions and fintechs.
LendKey's digital lending networks have empowered over 350 financial institutions to offer competitive education and home improvement loan programs and increase their digital presence across various customer acquisition channels. LendKey services more than $2.8 billion in consumer loans and has helped our financial institution clients deploy more than $6 billion in loans since 2009.
From delivering up-to-date information on loan applications to educating potential borrowers about our products, Loan Specialists play a crucial role in helping our customers. Loan Specialist will assist borrowers during the full life cycle of the loan, from the application process through repayment. This role is versatile, often switching gears to assist in document verification and other projects. The Loan Specialist is key to company growth and success by providing a high-quality and engaging customer experience.
· Starting at $18.25/hour
· Additional $1 per hour when working closing shifts
· Monthly bonus up to $700
· Hybrid workweek
· Monday – Thursday in Blue Ash office
· Friday option to work from home
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those who are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
· Opportunity to join a growing fintech
· Creative and transparent company culture
· Growth potential
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
· 21 days of paid time off
· Paid training
What you’ll be doing:
· Handling client inquiries and problems throughout the loan application process
· Having in-depth knowledge of loan products and systems
· Managing numerous individual customer accounts
· Maintaining confidentiality and security of borrower information
· Working with internal departments to solve issues
· Tracking, documenting, and reporting continuous client issues, lending habits, and system problems
· Providing trustworthy, supportive, and individualized customer care
· Assisting with document verification and other projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
· Driven team members seeking a rewarding work environment
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Proven customer service skills (financial experience is not required, but a definite advantage)
· Team-oriented and functions well in a fast-paced environment
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Adaptability and ability to multitask
· Courteous and positive attitude
· Perform well under pressure
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.