Currently seeking a Bilingual Warehouse Associate for our Single-Family Division. The ideal candidate will have 1-year minimum warehouse experience as well as forklift. This position is full time with an excellent benefit package to include medical, dental, 401K and PTO. Must be able to read and write English. Must be available to work from 7 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive, stock, ship, and load materials
- Manage inventory with a scan tool
- Operate forklift, following all safety guidelines and regulations.
- Operate carpet cutting machine
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 year warehouse experience (Required)
- Bilingual: Spanish/English (Required)
- Forklift experience (Required) – certification preferred
- Able to maintain safe work practices while meeting strict deadlines
- Detail oriented – must take time to complete work with precision and care
- Collaborative and works well in a team environment
- Strong Communication Skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be willing to commute/relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to perform physical tasks that may become strenuous
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Retirement plan
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.