PICKUP is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing organization. Our next Enterprise Sales Executive will be a pivotal partner in acquiring new corporate partnerships to help achieve PICKUP’s revenue and growth objectives, while dually contributing to partner growth.
- New business development within industrial verticals, including but not limited to, Commercial, Retail, third party aggregators and freight forwarders.
- Pipeline management of lead qualification, development, tracking, reporting, and forecasting.
- Develop trusted relationships with existing accounts that lead to upselling and/or cross-selling.
- Assist in the creation of specific solutions custom to each enterprise clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with finance and legal administration to ensure appropriate margins and contract obligations are maintained.
- Represent the Company at trade shows and other reputation-building opportunities.
- Assist in the building of appropriate processes, procedures and controls to ensure customer success and enhance overall sales development.
- Partner with field teams to maximize local, regional, and national sales opportunities.
- 5+ years of sales experience within the Supply Chain, Logistics, or relevant industry
- Demonstrated ability to hunt, follow, and secure leads for national enterprise customers
- Ability to manage customer lifecycle from inception through operational onboarding.
- Proficient in using personal technology and selling technology-enabled services.
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences.
Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.