Outsource Consultants is an INC5000 award-winning company located in St. Louis Park MN, that is looking for a dynamic sales professional to join our rapidly growing company! This role is responsible for working within our Sales Division and will report directly to our EVP of Sales. Our Sales team is expanding as we seek to double our company revenue and continue to rapidly grow the business. This position is an integral role within our Sales division and is designed for an individual with a proven history of sales results who brings a driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of integrity and motivation to the team. This is an individual contributor role requiring a true "hunter" focus. Applicants must have a track record of proven results in the BPO industry, leading a company to exceed its targeted sales growth objectives. We are looking for a natural leader, that is an aggressive prospector and brings creativity to their sales strategy with the ability to attract, influence, and close accounts while always seeking to challenge the status quo.
In addition, this high-integrity candidate must demonstrate our company's core values, which are: Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your resume today. We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Description: Outsource Consultants is a call center referral and advisory firm that helps leading companies find the perfect fit outsource call center and BPO outsourcing solutions. https://outsource-consultants.com/
Position Overview: The VP of BPO Sales role is focused on hunting for new clients and driving revenue growth. A key priority is gaining strong referral relationships with call center BPO partners, and focus on prospecting for new clients and assessing prospect key requirements so we can support the client using OC’s proprietary matching process finding the “Best Fit” call center partners.
VP OF BPO SALES RESPONSIBILITIES
90% Individual Sales Contributions:
- Accountable for focusing on sales revenue and building a personal pipeline through building referral relationships, and ideal prospect outreach. Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI’s and quarterly goals, ultimately achieving annual sales quota.
- Qualifying marketing leads and converting them into sales opportunities
- Self-develop hunting “Ideal” Qualified prospects through nurturing, research and multi-channel outreach.
- Self-develop personal referrals (via referral agreement) to sustain additional new lead flow to your pipeline
- Track and manage prospects and opportunities in the CRM following standard internal sales processes.
- Manage sales opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle and with all parties.
- Identify, qualify, and close prospects; overcome objections through a consultative approach.
- Manage relationships with BPO partners to foster business growth and development.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Manage a detailed personal sales plan to achieve company sales and pipeline goals.
- Communicate and foster relationships with prospective clients.
- Manage customer and BPO expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Articulate company value proposition.
- Be the primary subject matter expert on all major call center services/industries.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
10% Process Improvements, Team Collaboration and Miscellaneous:
- Travel to attend relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events, as needed.
- Meet with the sales team regularly in a group setting during the weekly sales strategy meeting for department feedback and brainstorming.
- Provide feedback to the marketing department to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Monitor market and competitor activity.
- Assist in testing new enhancements in CRM to ensure they meet department requirements.
- Communicate department growth needs and proactively initiate next steps.
- Learn, follow, and monitor current processes to carry out responsibilities and also provide recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and client feedback.
- Contribute to department job and process documentation and continue to refine.
Outsource Consultants offers competitive compensation packages complete with bonus programs and a robust benefits package.
Benefits: Outsource Consultants offers competitive compensation based on qualifications, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k benefits. Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) are also offered. Visit our website for a more comprehensive list https://outsource-consultants.com/careers/
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
5+ years of experience in the BPO or Call Center outsourcing industry.
5+ years using LinkedIn and/or Sales Navigator and an existing strong presence on the LinkedIn network and a very large contact center executive network of connections and contacts (Preferably 10K+).
Proven experience and a successful track record in prospecting and strong new business/sales development experience with the ability to maintain client accounts.
Technical Experience (Equipment and Tools Used):
5+ years of experience with CRM systems. Proficiency using Zoho or Salesforce.
Familiarity using Mac OS platforms, Internet/PC, and cloud-based software proficiency.
Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
Experience with conference calling.
Bachelor’s Degree (business management, sales and marketing management, and communications-related degrees preferred). MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
This is an expanding role and is subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership, or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.