PICKUP NOW is currently seeking a W2 Manager whose top priority is customer satisfaction, and has a strong commitment to employee engagement and their success. Duties include but are not limited to handling support to our customers and drivers, creating your teams' weekly schedule, etc. You will provide two-way communications with the MSCs, while monitoring KPI’s and adjusting where necessary to maximize on-time performance and minimize service disruptions.
- 4 or more years managing KPI Performance
- 2 or more years of customer and employee engagement
- 1-2 years’ experience with recruiting, interviewing and hiring
- Able to handle ‘big picture’ projects as assigned
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- Required to pass a background check
- Military veterans are highly encouraged to apply
- Team-oriented, culture-forward organization.
- Fast-paced and high growth.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and MSA benefits.
- Flexible work hours.
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.