Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
The Streetsense interactive and marketing team is seeking an innovative and collaborative UX designer to join our award-winning group. While our deadlines are fast and furious, the creativity is endless. Streetsense clients range from local entrepreneurs and restaurateurs to global hoteliers, real estate developers, travel/tourism destinations, and consumer packaged goods.
We are open to both remote and onsite candidates for this creative and collaborative role! The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Knowledge of industry tools like Figma, Adobe, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Illustrator and Sketch
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface and user flow challenges
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Bachelor of Design in Digital Multimedia Design and or similar Graphic design field
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the User Experience practice/field is mandatory to be considered.
- Strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Figma, Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Interaction design certifications and/or advanced knowledge
- Social networking strategies and Video editing skills a Plus!
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe CS Suite applications
- Intimate knowledge of responsive design
- Solid understanding of IA/UX/UI design
- Advance knowledge of current mobile trends, web standards, and browser/platform compatibility
- UX certified by any relevant organization similar to “Nielson Norman Group” is a plus
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.