Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist III to join our team in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments and plans and leads major assignments to:
- Assist on all matters relating to the vulnerabilities and threats to Information Technology (IT) Systems, National Security Systems (NSS), and Automated Information Systems (AIS).
- Implement the Defense (DOD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and assist to the System Security Manager (ISSM) ensure successful implementation of associated security controls and reviews all RMF documentation packages, and system fielding, operations, or upgrade requirements
- Assist Program Management Offices with Cybersecurity related Acquisition documentation requirements (i.e. Cybersecurity Strategies) and
- statutory/regulatory/policy compliance.
- Coordinate integration of Cybersecurity, COMSEC, and TEMPEST into the entire system life-cycle design, development, and deployment.
- Support maintenance of DOD Inspector General (IG) Cybersecurity Self-Assessment checklist compliance and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Implement audit measures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, participate in organizational inspections and surveys of computer systems, provide inspection results, and assess the adequacy of corrective actions taken.
- Advise on all complex and unique computer security systems, make recommendations on the approval of various computer operations based on security guidelines, and provide alternatives to managers to meet security requirements based on the unique needs of the organization and mission requirements.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, implementing and delivering a formal training and education program for computer and information security requirements and operation and maintenance of automated information systems in compliance with all applicable regulations and safeguards.
- Analyze the vulnerabilities and weaknesses of existing computer security programs that could benefit from group training and translate those needs into training and education media.
- Manage computer incident coordination and notification with the local Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and servicing Computer Emergency Response Teams.
- Generate reports of analyses and processes the information in accordance with program procedures.
- Provide technical input and writes documents to provide information, help prevent, and increase understanding of issues involved in computer security incidents including, but not limited to internal documentation, advisories, and technical documents.
- Assist with policy, programmatic, budget and doctrine issues associated with Cybersecurity within the organization, other U.S. Government agencies and other technical experts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security or Information Assurance
- CISSP or CISM
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Cyber Security
- Has the ability to lead Cyber Security Efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the Government Lead
- Secret Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.