Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a PRN Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work at our H2 Health Prime Living. This is a PRN position with the opportunity to become full-time. COTAs must be willing to treat patients in senior living communities as well as residential homes in Orange Park and surrounding areas. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commit within a 20-mile radius of the primary location.
This position will consist of treatment according to physicians' orders of medically prescribed therapy services to achieve maximum developmental potential, functional gains, and independence. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs. Employee will have the opportunity to transition into one of our senior living communities, rehabilitation clinics, or work with our home health partners. This is a mobile position covering in-home visits as Outpatient Senior Communities.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
Experience: Prior experience as an Occupational Therapist Assistant is preferred; however, newly licensed occupational therapists will be considered.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant in the state of Florida
- NBCOT Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and commit to drive within a 20-mile radius of the primary location
- Must be comfortable providing in-home visits or senior communities
- Must pass required background checks
Work Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 AM to 8 PM flexible schedule
Compensation: Per visit
Job Type: PRN with the opportunity to become full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.