Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking a Business Management Analyst III to join our team in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Serves as senior business program/management analyst responsible for supporting the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PMs’ program funding
- Provides technical knowledge of appropriation law, resource allocation and financial execution under the processes of DoD Acquisition and sustainment
- Provides reviews and prepares budget estimate input for compliance with policy, rules, regulations, and procedures prescribed and provided by higher headquarters
- Develops program plans and controls for future or new programs, to include the phased milestone schedules from development/purchase through fielding; also for the preparation, presentation, and defense of budget submissions
- Prepares manpower data requirements, Program Objective Memorandum (POM) builds, facilitates Annual Program Resource Validation (APRV) development, supports the Strategic Portfolio Analysis Review (SPAR) and reviews program acquisition documents for appropriate data content and consistency
- Assist in funding execution using an enterprise resource planning tool
- (GFEBS, LMP, and etc.) to create purchase requests/requisitions
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Finance) with over 15 years' experience
- OR, High School Diploma/Equivalent with over 20 years' experience
- Demonstrate competency in: Communications (written and oral); personal organization; EXCEL; Fiscal Law
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level II certification
- Secret Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.