Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health/Lucas Therapies is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Come join our team of amazing!
H2 Health/Lucas Therapies is looking for a full-time or part-time Rehab Aide / Rehab Tech to work at our Lucas Therapies Ronoake outpatient clinic located in Roanoke, VA.
Our ideal candidate will have rehab tech experience, basic knowledge of human anatomy, and exercise knowledge. This position will be teaching and assisting patients with the exercises provided by a therapist.
Required Certification: CPR certification
Education: Minimum high school education or equivalent.
Experience: One year of health care experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of exercises
- General knowledge of human anatomy
- Rehab Aide / Tech experience
- Strong customer services skills and time management
- Medical office experience or background
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time - Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (35-40 hours per week)
Part-time - Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7:00 to 6:00 PM AM (24 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.