Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking an Acquisition Specialist III to join our team in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Executes acquisition management across an entire product line
- Coordinates products and taskings across the acquisition process and life cycle phases
- Prepares, configures and staffs all Milestone documentation
- Assists with determining contracting strategy, prepares contracting documents, and coordinates activites with Army Contracting Command
- Participate in source selection boards and conduct technical evaluations
- Participates in product IPTs, test events, test reviews, and product demonstrations
- Assists in providing contract oversight for assigned products
- Maintains and manages the program budget and master schedule
- Identifies cost, schedule and performance tradeoffs
- Lead and oversee preparation of Supply Requests Packages to Defense Logistics Agency and manage transition of products from PM to DLA or Army Sustainment
- Develop and draft Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans and other acquisition documents
- Works with contracting personnel to achieve desired contracted outcome
- Maintains configuration control
- Prepares plans for product risk mitigation
- Performs acquisition planning tasks
- Bachelor's Degree and Over 12 years of experience
- Acquisition career specialization aligned to duty assignment (i.e. Program Management, Contracting, Logistics)
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level II certification in acquisition career field, OR PMP Certification
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills in: Product Life Cycle Management Project Team Management Acquisition and Contracting documents (to include J&A, Souce Selection Plans, PWS, IGCE, D&F), WAWF, iRAPT, cost analysis, Project Management, database management, GFEBS, DODI 5000.02, Defense Acquisition System JCIDS
- Secret Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.