Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking a Test Coordinator III to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. (APG).
Serves as test manager for PEO Soldier programs, with duties as identified below:
- Plans and manages assignments, progress and evaluates results.
- Research applicable documents such as Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, product specifications, and Army Regulations, to develop and staff for approval Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) to support program milestones.
- Coordinates with ATEC to determine and develop appropriate Testing for Government Programs. Monitors ATEC activities to ensure adequacy of their testing and assessments to ensure they have the data and results needed to support independent evaluation.
- Oversee or conduct Test and Evaluation Working Integrated Product Teams
- (T&E WIPTs) and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and ensure adequacy of associated test plans, procedures, and test execution, and closure on all test issues.
- Ensure military tactics, techniques, and procedures used during testing are current and representative.
- Attend testing and report of test results and issues as required by PM.
- Evaluate test data, assess risks, and develop test result summaries for leadership briefings, Suitability Statements and Milestone Decisions.
- Work with Assistant Product Managers, Product Leads and PMs to understand interfaces and address and resolve integration issues.
- Review system evaluation plans, evaluation strategy reviews, and provide input to the PMs.
- Work on scheduling and resourcing DT/OT events.
- Review test plans, test procedures, test reports and system assessment reports, for adequacy, accuracy, and identification of issues.
- Use test plans or other program data/research to develop fiscal year ammunition requirements to support programs.
- Track all testing planned and maintain a Master Test Schedule. Share data with PEO level T&E personnel for test synchronization.
- Ensure all Government test planning documents are uploaded to the appropriate databases.
- BS in any field, with more than 15 years of experience
- Subject matter expert for Test and Evaluation, and has the ability to lead test efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the Government
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level III T&E certification
- Extensive knowledge and previous experience in Defense Acquisition Systems (non-IT) and Military Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Secret Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.