Sekady began in 2005 as an invoice factoring and accounts payable automation company before entering the B2B SaaS arena. We’re building products designed to streamline workflows for residential Home Builders, Subcontractors, Title Companies, Banks, and Private Lenders.
It’s our mission to create simple, yet innovative solutions to empower and connect all within the construction industry. We value our culture of innovation and ownership mentality, and place a premium on altruism, accountability, and acting with integrity.
Successful Sekady Employees understand the need to have an ownership mentality: developing new skills and extending themselves outside of their comfort zone, often working outside the scope of their job description. As a small company, every individual holds massive influence over our culture. In all we say and do, we represent each other and our company.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience designing and building scalable, fast web applications using Node.js, Vue.js, MongoDB, and AWS. Do you have strong coding skills? Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your voice is heard and you’re never micromanaged? Then this is where you need to be!
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code using Node.js, Vue.js, and MongoDB.
- Create new features as well as optimize and improve existing software.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Help design data structures and software systems that represent and support business processes.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficient with Node.js (and frameworks available for it), Vue.js, MongoDB, and AWS (or other cloud hosting provider).
- Experienced at building RESTful backend services using Node.js.
- Proficient with front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to create and maintain frontend automated tests and backend unit tests.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Mongoose ODM
- .NET / C#, SQL Server
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Match
- 20 Days Paid Time Off, and 11 Holidays each year